Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blogging the Good Life

I know blogging went out of vogue about the time that Facebook and Twitter entered the scene, but I didn't have much to say back then.  Now, I tend to have something to say every now and then, but I have trouble distilling it down to 140 characters.  So, I'm several years late, but I've created this blog upon my wife's suggestion.  Apparently, she's interested in what I have to say, and she thinks others will be as well.  We shall see.

So, I'm a software developer, but there will be very little talk about that.  I enjoy it, but I enjoy talking about it as much as you probably do.  First and foremost, I am a husband and a daddy.  I have a 19 month old little girl (Abby), and my wife (Stefanie) and I are expecting a second little girl on August 1.  Her name will be Isabella Capri, or just "Bella".  I will likely share stories about them and some other stuff that I'm interested in like gator hunting, sky diving, mud runs, traveling, and crazy stuff like that.

Lately, Stefanie thinks I'm going through some sort of mid-life crisis because I bring up some new interest on a regular basis.  Just this week I told her that I wanted to get a pet Ball Python.  She doesn't agree.  She looked at me like this...


So, I probably won't be keeping a snake in the house, but I'm almost definitely going to wrangle me a gator if I can get my hands on a gator tag.  I'll try to share more about that one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment